Buying Bars, Restaurants or cafes in Spain, can be the answer to many Expats dreams of starting a new life in Spain.
There are many opportunities to acquire this type of business in Spain, as many British Expats ike to relocate to Spain to own and operate local Bars, restaurants, Beach bars, Cheringitos and music venues.
Seafront business properties are the most popular properties to buy, and many choose to buy these properties freehold, meaning you are purchasing the property outright.
Leasehold properties for lease in Spain, also known as a Trespasso, allows you to rent a property instead of buying or having a mortgage on the property. Depending on the lease contract, you may have to pay up to 3 months in advance as a deposit or security. You may also have to provide additional assets depending upon whether you are intending to establish a new business from the premises or are buying an existing business.
· Beach bars for sale or lease in Spain – As the name suggests, properties on the coast of Spain, near the beach with sea views. Very popular for Expats and tourists and tend to trade well in the summer months. Many do close in the winter season.
· Music Bars for sale or lease in Spain– Most Playa´s (beach areas) have a selection of music bars that can operate into the early hours of the morning to facilitate Expat partygoers. Music licenses are required for these bars in order to play music.
· Sports bars for sale or lease in Spain– A common theme in Spain, where by large television screens show a variety of different types of sports, displayed both inside and outside to encourage sports fans of all nationalities.
· Cafes or coffee shop businesses for sale or lease in Spain – Cafes or coffee shops are very much part of the Spanish life, These businesses do well in either the tourist beach locations of Spain, or the more Inland locations in the pretty villages in Spain. Village cafes are the social hub of the Spanish village.
· Chiringitos – Pop up bars on the beaches of Spain, serving drinks and tapas. These are seasonal businesses and only operate in Spain during the summer season.
· Restaurants for sale or lease in Spain – Food and drink are a huge part of Spanish culture, and there are many restaurants for sale all around Spain. Whether you purchase a traditional Spanish restaurant or wish to open a restaurant offering more British cuisine in the more tourist costal areas of Spain, both can be thriving businesses for Expats.
· Tapas bars – The most traditional type of bar in Spain, Tapas means being on the move so many people bar hop between bars whilst enjoying the Spanish appetizers the they have to offer.
· Irish Bars for sale or lease in Spain – Found mainly in costal areas of Spain, and hugely popular with British tourists. A great business to purchase for a British Expat looking to relocate and run a bar in Spain.