Traditional Spanish townhouses are found nestled in all Spanish towns and villages and also on small urbanisations on the outskirts of costal towns. Town houses offer more authentic type of Spanish Living and can be purchased at a very reasonable price.
· More liveable / usable space than in an apartment
· Low maintenance
· More storage space than an apartment
· Use of communal gardens and pools in townhouses set on urbanisations
· Lower purchase price
· Some Town houses come with private gardens and outdoor space
· Town houses are built to keep the sun and heat out, due to this most town houses can be very dark and cold in the winter
· Town houses are normally set over 3 floors, sometimes more. If mobility is an issue, then a town house is not for you
Town houses are easily modernised and can be a great holiday home or even Permanente residence.
Updated 12 Feb 2020