With Spain boasting around 350 golf courses, you can see why choosing Spain to purchase your golfing property makes sense. Most Golf courses are located near the main tourist areas of Spain, giving you an ideal location for both a beach and a golfing holiday... Something to suit all of the family!
Purchasing a property on one of the exclusive golf resorts in Spain, can offeryou free lifetime membership to the golf club along with membership to their country or sports clubs.
You will find that most golf resorts will have swimming pools and sports centres along with gymnasiums, tennis courts and bars and restaurants.
Golfing holidays are extremely popular in Spain, and with the Spanish weather being pretty good all year round, it lends itself to year round golf playing. With this in mind, the rental potential of a Spanish golfing property is good and would bring in a sizable rental income pretty much all year round. That is of course if you were not using the property yourself.
There are an abundance of golfing properties for sale in Spain ranging from small apartments to luxury penthouses and villas. Something to suit all budgets.
· Security – As you will not be living in the property all year round, having the knowledge of 24hr security and the area being patrolled nightly gives you peace of mind.
· The social scene – Most golf clubs and resorts have regular social events, which allows you to meet your likeminded neighbours and spark up new friendships.
· Views – The views from golfing properties are spectacular ranging from mountain, sea and even river views dependant on where you choose to purchase your golfing property.
· Tranquillity – The peace and tranquillity of golfing properties is second to none, known to be positioned in privileged positions
· Landscaping – Golf resorts are always well kept with all the surrounding area being maintained on a daily basis.
Updated 24th Feb 2023