The stunning Spanish countryside has a variety of Estate properties for sale all over the country. There are many types of Estate properties for sale in Spain ranging from –
· Hunting and shooting Estates - Both large and small Estates are available to purchase here in Spain. The Larger Spanish Hunting estates have to maintain the population of deer and wild boar, the smaller Spanish hunting estates focus on small game shooting like rabbits and partridges. You can purchase either private or commercial hunting estates in Spain.
· Fishing Estates – which can have accommodation ranging from simple lakeside wooden cabins to small cottages with basic accommodation, to high-end Spanish country houses with private lakes. These Spanish property prices can very dramatically.
· Vineyard Estates– You can purchase fully functioning high quality Spanish vineyards for those wine connoisseurs or investors, or choose to purchase a smaller hobby or boutique Spanish vineyard that have traditional wine growing equipment.
· Olive Farms – Choose to buy a traditional Cortijo (traditional Spanish Farm house) or Hacienda (Spanish estate) with olive groves and agricultural land.
· Equestrian Estates – Spanish country houses with existing stabling and grazing, Country houses with the potential to become equestrian centres or well established polo or stud properties for breeding horses.
· Country Estates – Choose to purchase a modest style finca with agricultural land or livestock or purchase a more luxurious Spanish Farmhouse.