What could be more relaxing and tranquil than owning your very own Riverside property. With beautiful lakes and reservoirs up and down the country, finding a beautiful holiday home could not be easier.
Search our website www.propertiesforsaleinspain.com for secluded riverside retreats or village houses nestled in some of the beautiful fishing villages around Spain.
There are all types of riverside properties available for sale in Spain, ranging from
· Country houses
· Village house
Not only does buying a riverside property give you picture postcard views, but also gives you the opportunity to take part in many activities right on your door step.
Canoeing, hiking, fishing, jet skiing and boating to name but a few.
There are five major rivers in Spain, with the Tajo River being the longest. The Five main rivers are
· Tajo – This has a nature trail that is over 1000km long
· Ebro – The second longest river in in the Iberian peninsula
· Duero – This river runs in to Portugal and for 112km the river forms part of the national border line between Spain and Portugal
· Guadiana – Lies on the border of Portugal and at the mouth of the river is the quiet fisherman village of Ayamonte
· Guadalquivir – The fifth longest river in Spain that runs through Seville
Buying a riverside property in Spain, could also give you a thriving business opportunity. With Lake and River fishing being extremely popular in Spain, you could open your home to keen fishing tourists and start a Bed & Breakfast. Or, if you buy a property with land, you could even look into building Fishing cabins and accommodation.
Updated 12 Feb 2020